The person at this position will complete fiber optic cable fusions in buildings, outside and in manholes.
Teaming with an experienced splicer, this person will have to work night and weekend shifts.
Also, this person may be called upon to travel throughout the Province of Québec or elsewhere, depending on the projects involved.
- - Complete internal housing fusions
- Complete external housing fusions
- Complete fusions in manholes.
Required experience and expertise:
- Knowledge of the telecommunication industry
- WHMIS training completed
- Having completed the ASP construction training
- Having completed the APSAM-manholes certification (a plus)
- CPR training (a plus)
- Analytical mind and fast-learning abilities, autonomy and resourcefulness
- Valid drivers’ permit Class 5 (a must) and Class 3 (a plus)
Submit my application