Field Survey Agent
The field survey agent will collect data required by the network designers in his purpose of completing a detailed network design.
The field survey agent also provides information to the drafts persons and will need to master the Autocad software in order to be able to assist the draft persons when required.
This position implies frequent travelling throughout the Province of Quebec, for a day or longer, depending on the project involved.
- Complete the on-site information gathering
- Complete the information templates needed by the draft persons and network designers
- Drawing plans for internal and external right-of-way requests and for construction
- Complete detailed forms for each pole
- Complete all load calculations
- Worksite supervision
Required experience and expertise:
- Building construction drafting or similar training
- Thorough understanding of the Autocad software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
- No experience required but having some is a plus
- Understanding the telecom industry (a plus)
- Meticulousness, precision, accuracy, efficiency
- Autonomous and responsible
- Diligence, punctuality, professionalism
Submit my application